Join the OZ team of Digital Consulting Wizards Helping our Clients be Magic in Customer Experience (CX).
We take pride in making OZ a vibrant, rewarding place to work. The future is about innovation of bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration in the workplace.
You will work with the best and the brightest from around the world to share the future and your career.
Summary: This position requires a proven track record of working with developers and driving the day-to-day workings of a global website. This individual will have a deep understanding of web analytics, IP tracking, personalization and “client journey” functionality of a website. The ideal candidate will understand the latest technologies to optimize web functions and enhance the client experience while navigating the website. They will be responsible for the overall look and feel working with an outside agency and ensure timely posting of content.
- Day to Day oversight and management of OZ website as well as all aspects of online and digital marketing programs that are impacted by their interaction with the web.
- Establish best-practices in web design, usability, user interface (UI), user experience (UX) and information architecture (IA) for the OZ website
- Lead efforts in creating, managing and optimizing the website as well as reporting on website key success metrics.
- Experience with API Integrations and data base administration would be a plus.
- Understanding of website personalization, A/B testing and content mapping. Manage and implement the use of personalization and personalized content on the site using dynamic content and real time content management.
- Define, track and report on key website KPI’s, ongoing A/B analysis testing, segmentation analysis and optimization of key digital marketing efforts when applicable.
- Establish a framework of marketing analytics to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Oversees the publishing and management of all website content.
- Identify and implement best-practice search engine (SEO) standards and increase organic web traffic. Ability to support any PPC and SEM paid marketing campaigns.
- Manage outside creative and technical vendors.
- Third party vendor management of hosting site.
- Excellent working knowledge of WordPress.
- Under general supervision, ability to exercise independent judgement comparing alternate courses of action and decision- making capability after considering alternate options.
- Intuitive, intelligent, high energy, excellent communication skills.
- Serve as the technical SME for all thing’s web – related
- At least 5 years managing a corporate web site
- Strong analytical skills to be able to produce analytics and tracking of website daily functionality
- Proven track record of developing web strategy with CMO, managing systems and processes of a growing website. Having the vision of what technical enhancements are required to increase web user experience.
- Strong understanding of SEO, Analytics and offsite Hosting requirements