Join the OZ team of Digital Consulting Wizards Helping our Clients be Magic in Customer Experience (CX).
We take pride in making OZ a vibrant, rewarding place to work. The future is about innovation of bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration in the workplace.
You will work with the best and the brightest from around the world to share the future and your career.
Digital Marketing Manager
Summary: We are seeking a Marketing Manager with 10+ years’ experience in B2B marketing to join a high performing marketing team. This individual must have prior working, (hands on), experience with Act-On Marketing Automation. They will lead the company’s email marketing initiatives and social media presence. The ideal candidate will have exceptional communication skills both verbal and written and can manage multiple projects. Experience in Account Based Marketing (ABM) and persona development is a plus. We are looking for a results focused individual with an entrepreneurial mindset to help drive profitable growth for a high growth, fast paced technology company. They must be Data Driven and can manage the technical aspects of the company web site. Understanding of key word search, SEO and social media is required. The ability to see the bigger picture of Integrated Marketing programs is required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leads the development of all email campaigns in Act-On Marketing Automation system, including building email content, a/b testing, executing campaigns, executing automated drip and nurturing campaign workflows, and list management
- Manages reporting on email marketing effectiveness and makes recommendations to improve results – continually analyzing the data
- Monitor, track, report, and analyze all e-mail marketing campaigns and make recommendations for enhancing their effectiveness
- Manage social media content and as well as scheduling of posts via Hootsuite
- Manages social media monitoring / reporting efforts, including collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data
- Manges technical aspects of the company website and interactions with developers as required
- Detail-oriented, with strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understands best practices of email marketing
- Results-orientation and operates with a data-driven mindset
- Strong capabilities in Digital Marketing
- Knowledge of CRM (MS Dynamics) and campaign management
- Knowledge and/or experience in B2B marketing
- 10+ years of marketing experience and executing email campaigns including scoring, a/b testing, drip and nurturing campaign workflows
- Experience setting up tracking, reporting and monitoring key performance indicators
- College degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, or related area
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience using Google Analytics
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment