Join the OZ team of Digital Consulting Wizards Helping our Clients be Magic in Customer Experience (CX).
We take pride in making OZ a vibrant, rewarding place to work. The future is about innovation of bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration in the workplace.
You will work with the best and the brightest from around the world to share the future and your career.
Summary: This opportunity presents a true Lead Consulting role. Operating within a fast-developing operation with a mission to help our Clients define their digital landscape and use IoT to create real business value, not just connecting stuff for the sake of connecting stuff. You’ll be thrill in creating, be yourself at work working with state-of-the-art technology and creating a lasting impact to our clients.
With global clients, this South Florida based position requires someone with solid experience of IoT consulting, including the pre-sales, program management and delivery of advisory and implementation projects. You will directly contribute to OZ’s growth and development related to our Internet of Things (IoT) offering. A hunger to succeed and the ability to work in a true and real consulting environment is key as this opportunity will offer the chance to make a name for yourself across the industry.
Strategy and Management
- Ability to interact with OZ client’s senior management to understand their strategic needs and serve as an adviser in defining the best way to transform Customer Experience through the creation of new business models enabled by IoT
- Demonstrate thought leadership accelerating business transformation with IoT services and solution accelerators. In addition, present the value of ecosystems, network connectivity, protocols, sensors, devices, Gateways, Architecture, Cloud Platforms, Edge Analytics, standards and security
- Excellent at networking, relationship building (business, digital and IT), with experience in opening, developing, managing, retaining and significantly growing strategic accounts
- Moved up develop and maintain contact with top decision makers at key clients; organize and lead pursuit teams; participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process; contribute to the development of proposal pricing strategies
- Strong teamwork, leadership, and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable making operational decisions, monitoring progress, and reporting results in a fast-paced growth environment
- Excellent presentations skills with the ability to communicate and persuade client management at all levels
- Mentor IoT team members on best deployment practices
- Facilitate performance reviews, identifying training and development requirements and plans
- Recognized as a digital technology thought-leader
- Ability to translate business needs and objectives into requirements and project estimates
- Lead engagement planning; mobilize and manage engagement teams; define deliverable structure and content; facilitate buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client; direct on-time, quality delivery of work products; manage engagement economics; manage engagement risk
- Conduct program/project reviews to identify and address business requirement support issues or roadblocks
- Coordination of IoT team members with Project Managers and Scrum Masters
- Strong understanding of SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, RUP, other)
- Verify accurate solution estimates are provided, proposals are consistent with guidelines/standards, and potential risks have been identified. Work with Project Managers, Onsite and Nearshore Team Leads, clients and partners on solution design and proposals
- Proven experience working with nearshore teams
- Bachelor’s degree in information science or related field. Required
- +5 years Proven leadership delivery experience in in Cloud solutions, including but not limited to AWS IoT Core ©, Microsoft Azure IoT Hub ©, Cloud IoT Core ©, IBM Watson IoT ©, etc
- Move up implementation experience with the design, implementation and operation of a full-scale IoT architecture from asset connectivity, to data aggregation and normalization, to integration to other enterprise technology systems
- Proven experience growing existing accounts and pursuing new opportunities
- Planning/Program Management and Team building
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment with an entrepreneurial flavor
- Ability to work well with senior level management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – articulating and communicating information and ideas to varying audiences and in multiple written styles (persuasive, informative, narrative) in order to negotiate/gain access to information and records
- Ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms
- Strong partnering skills and service leadership mindset