Join the OZ team of Digital Consulting Wizards Helping our Clients be Magic in Customer Experience (CX).
We take pride in making OZ a vibrant, rewarding place to work. The future is about innovation of bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration in the workplace.
You will work with the best and the brightest from around the world to share the future and your career.
Consultant – AI & IoT
Summary: This position presents an entry level Consulting role associated to the delivery of Customer Experience solutions to OZ clients. This role, located at OZ’s nearshore facility, is responsible for the development of work products for Analytics, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Information Management, Big Data and IoT solutions. It works closely with Nearshore team leaders and OZ consultants. You’ll be yourself at work working with state-of-the-art technology and creating a lasting impact to our clients. A hunger to grow and the ability to work in a true and real consulting environment is key as this opportunity.
Strategy and Management
- Ability to interact with project team members and OZ team leaders to deliver solutions that transform OZ’s customers’ experience, unlock insightful insights, and drive powerful business outcomes
- Ownership of Prescriptive and Predictive Analytics, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Data Science, Information Management, Big Data or IoT project work products
- Able to effectively follow best practices, development guidelines and standards
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable making operational decisions and reporting results in a fast-paced growth environment
- Good presentations skills with the ability to communicate and persuade team members
- Ability to understand technical requirements and translate them into work products
- Effectively work in a team environment as a development project track leader, partner with team leaders and onsite team members; monitor timely delivery and quality of work products and identify issues and risks
- Functional knowledge of SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, RUP, other)
- Contribute to work product estimates
- Bachelor’s degree in information science or related field. Required
- Strong functional knowledge in one of the following domains: Prescriptive and Predictive Analytics, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Data Science, Information Management, Big Data or IoT
- Functional knowledge of SDLC / SW development processes (Agile, RUP and Waterfall)
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment with an entrepreneurial flavor
- Fluent English-Spanish
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to understand complex technical concepts
- Strong problem-solving skills