Join the OZ team of Digital Consulting Wizards Helping our Clients be Magic in Customer Experience (CX).
We take pride in making OZ a vibrant, rewarding place to work. The future is about innovation of bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration in the workplace.
You will work with the best and the brightest from around the world to share the future and your career.
Sr Consultant – AI & IoT
Summary: This position presents a mid-level Consulting role associated to the delivery of Customer Experience solutions to OZ clients. This role, located at OZ’s nearshore facility, is responsible for the design and development of Analytics, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Information Management, Big Data and IoT solutions. It works closely with Onsite team leaders, OZ consultants and client project team members. You’ll be yourself at work working with state-of-the-art technology and creating a lasting impact to our clients. A hunger to succeed and the ability to work in a true and real consulting environment is key as this opportunity.
Strategy and Management
- Ability to interact with OZ client’s project team members, OZ team leaders and nearshore teams to deliver solutions that transform OZ’s customers’ experience, unlock insightful insights, and drive powerful business outcomes
- Delivery leadership in the delivery of one of the following solutions: Prescriptive and Predictive Analytics, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Data Science, Information Management, Big Data or IoT
- Able to effectively follow and enforce best practices, development guidelines and standards
- Strong teamwork, leadership, and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable making operational decisions, monitoring progress, and reporting results in a fast-paced growth environment
- Good presentations skills with the ability to communicate and persuade team members
- Ability to understand business needs and objectives and translate them into technical requirements
- Effectively work as a development project track leader, partner with team leaders and onsite team members; monitor timely delivery and quality of work products and identify issues and risks
- Support Project Managers or Scrum Masters
- Solid understanding of SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, RUP, other)
- Support creation of solution estimates
- Work as requested with Project Managers/Scrum Masters and Onsite Team Leads, on solution design and proposals
- Bachelor’s degree in information science or related field. Required
- 2 years delivery experience in one or the following solutions: Prescriptive and Predictive Analytics, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Data Science, Information Management, Big Data or IoT
- 5 years experience in the delivery of business solutions, preferably in the data and analytics or CRM space with a year in a team leadership capacity
- Proven experience with SDLC / SW development processes (Agile, RUP and Waterfall)
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment with an entrepreneurial flavor
- Ability to work well with Onsite and client team leaders
- Sound verbal and written communication skills – articulating and communicating information and ideas to varying audiences and in multiple written styles (persuasive, informative, narrative) in order to negotiate/gain access to information and records
- Fluent English-Spanish
- Ability to understand complex technical concepts
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong problem-solving and metadata skills