Join the OZ team of Digital Consulting Wizards Helping our Clients be Magic in Customer Experience (CX).
We take pride in making OZ a vibrant, rewarding place to work. The future is about innovation of bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration in the workplace.
You will work with the best and the brightest from around the world to share the future and your career.
Analytics & AI Leader
Summary: This position presents a true Lead Consulting role associated to the delivery of Analytics & Artificial Intelligence (AI) solutions to OZ clients. This role is responsible for developing strategy and roadmap, leading the initiation, planning, architecture, design, development and deployment of Analytics & AI solutions that transform customer experience, unlock insightful insights, and drive powerful business outcomes. This role works closely with Design Thinking, Big Data, Information Management and Architecture team members. You’ll be thrill in creating, be yourself at work working with state-of-the-art technology and creating a lasting impact to our clients.
A hunger to succeed and the ability to work in a true and real consulting environment is key as this opportunity will offer the chance to make a name for yourself across the industry.
Strategy and Management
- Ability to interact with OZ client’s project owners to understand strategic needs and serve as an adviser in defining the best way to bring intelligent and analytical solutions that will transform their customer experience
- Facilitate consensus and/or obtain buy-in from domain experts
- Responsible for developing and maintaining Analytics & AI technology strategies, blueprints, managing technical risk and currency, providing technical leadership on programs/projects in support of OZ clients, managing technical quality, developing estimates, and planning for information services resources
- Demonstrate thought leadership across discipline and multiple domains of Analytics & AI. Accelerate adoption of and promote adherence to guidelines/standards by engaging, teaching, training, and mentoring peers and associates
- Accountable for providing Technology Direction, Reference Architecture, establishing building codes, governing Standards, documenting Architecture Decisions, identifying and developing a plan to address technical debt, application availability, data currency and data quality
- Excellent at networking, relationship building, with experience in opening, developing, managing, retaining and significantly growing relationships with OZ customers
- Moved up develop and maintain contact with solution owners at OZ clients; organize and lead pursuit teams; participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process; contribute to the development of proposal pricing strategies
- Strong teamwork, leadership, and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable making operational decisions, monitoring progress, and reporting results in a fast-paced growth environment
- Excellent presentations skills with the ability to communicate and persuade client management at all levels
- Recognized as an Advanced Analytics & AI thought-leader
- Ability to translate business needs and objectives into requirements and project estimates
- Lead engagement planning; mobilize and manage engagement teams; define deliverable structure and content; facilitate buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client; direct on-time, quality delivery of work products; manage engagement economics; manage engagement risk
- Interact with client solution owners so data is processed and available in an accurate and timely manner
- Conduct program/project reviews to identify and address business requirement support issues or roadblocks
- Coordination of Analytics and Artificial Intelligence team members with Project Managers and Scrum Masters
- Strong understanding of SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, RUP, other)
- Verify accurate solution estimates are provided, proposals are consistent with guidelines/standards, and potential risks have been identified. Work with Project Managers, Onsite and Nearshore Team Leads, clients and partners on solution design and proposals
- Proven experience working with nearshore teams
- Bachelor’s degree in information science or related field. Required
- Master’s degree in analytics, statistics or MBA. Preferred
- +8 years Proven leadership delivery experience in Analytical & AI solutions, including but not limited to SAS, SPSS, Sisense, R, ML, Tableau, Power BI, AWS AI and ML tools, Azure ML and AI tools
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment with an entrepreneurial flavor
- Ability to work well with senior level management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – articulating and communicating information and ideas to varying audiences and in multiple written styles (persuasive, informative, narrative) in order to negotiate/gain access to information and records
- Ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms
- Strong partnering skills and service leadership mindset