Join the OZ team of Digital Consulting Wizards Helping our Clients be Magic in Customer Experience (CX).
We take pride in making OZ a vibrant, rewarding place to work. The future is about innovation of bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration in the workplace.
You will work with the best and the brightest from around the world to share the future and your career.
Analytics & AI Leader
Summary: This opportunity presents a challenging Consulting role at our nearshore facility in Rosario, Argentina. You will operate within a fast-developing operation with a mission to help our Clients be Magic in Customer Experience through Digital Wizardry. You will oversee development of OZ Analytics & Artificial Intelligence (AI) solutions using Analytics, AI, Data Science, Big Data and Machine Learning.
With global clients, this position requires a fully bilingual (Spanish-English) leader with solid experience of Analytics, AI and Data Management consulting; including technical program management, resource coaching and delivery of advisory and implementation projects. You will need to work effectively with a multi-disciplinary team of design thinking consultants, analytics geeks, data scientists, data engineers and architects. Candidates in team leading data and analytics development roles will be considered if they are looking to evolve and have some consultancy experience already. A hunger to succeed and the ability to work in a true and real consulting environment is key as this opportunity will offer the chance to make a name for yourself across the industry.
Strategy and Management
- Ability to interact with OZ client’s project owners and onsite team leaders to understand project objectives and serve as an adviser in defining the best way to build and deliver the required solution
- Ability to create original concepts, be process oriented with experience in establishing standards, processes and methodologies for the delivery of Analytics & AI solutions under a nearshore model
- Demonstrate thought leadership in the delivery of Prescriptive and Predictive Analytics, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Data Science, Information Management and Big Data
- Excellent at networking, relationship building (business, digital and IT), with experience in opening, developing, managing, retaining and significantly growing strategic accounts
- Able to orchestrate and collaborate with OZ’s management and partners to develop an effective solution that addresses client requirements
- Accelerate adoption of and promote adherence to guidelines/standards by engaging, teaching, training, and mentoring peers and associates
- Strong teamwork, leadership, and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable making operational decisions, monitoring progress, and reporting results in a fast-paced growth environment
- Excellent presentations skills with the ability to communicate and persuade onsite team leaders and project owners as needed
- Monitors implementation of Analytics & AI best practices
- Facilitate performance reviews, identifying training and development requirements and plans
- Recognized as a digital technology thought-leader
- Ability to translate business needs and objectives into requirements and project estimates
- Support engagement planning; mobilize and manage nearshore teams; define deliverable structure and content; direct on-time, quality delivery of work products; manage engagement economics; manage engagement risk
- Manage program/project daily activities to identify and mitigate delivery issues or roadblocks
- Coordination of Analytics & AI nearshore team members with Project Managers and Scrum Masters
- Strong understanding of SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, RUP, other)
- Support Analytics & AI practice leaders in management and administrative functions including budgeting, reporting (personnel utilization, project financials, project status, team management, etc.)
- Verify accurate solution estimates are provided, proposals are consistent with guidelines/standards, and potential risks have been identified. Work with Project Managers, Onsite and Nearshore Team Leads, on solution design and proposals
- Bachelor’s degree in information science or related field. Required
- +5 years Proven leadership experience as an Analytics, Data or Digital Consulting Leader with Advanced Analytics, AI and Data Management technologies
- +8 years Sound experience and proven delivery record of architecting and implementing enterprise-wide Analytics and AI solutions
- Proven leadership experience working with nearshore / offshore development
- Over 8 years of experience with SDLC / SW development processes (Agile, RUP and Waterfall
- Planning/Program Management and Team building
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment with an entrepreneurial flavor
- Ability to work well with senior level management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – articulating and communicating information and ideas to varying audiences and in multiple written styles (persuasive, informative, narrative) in order to negotiate/gain access to information and records
- Bilingual English-Spanish
- Ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms
- Strong partnering skills and service leadership mindset