Join the OZ team of Digital Consulting Wizards Helping our Clients be Magic in Customer Experience (CX).
We take pride in making OZ a vibrant, rewarding place to work. The future is about innovation of bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration in the workplace.
You will work with the best and the brightest from around the world to share the future and your career.
OZ Senior Client Executive
This position requires a proven track record with the ability to sell professional consulting services and digital technology services. Proven ability to develop strategic account plans, build executive level relationships – as a trusted advisor – and position and close consulting services. Minimum of five years sales, business development and account management experience required.
- Excellent at networking, relationship building (business, digital and IT), with experience in opening, developing, managing, retaining and significantly growing strategic accounts.
- Must be a ‘Hunter’ with the ability to target, penetrate and develop new accounts.
- Has excellent interpersonal skills and is a good listener.
- Is highly-driven, passionate and ambitious.
- Familiar with the South Florida market.
- Must be highly motivated and have a proven track record of new business development, large account complex sales, quota attainment, client management and customer satisfaction.
- Qualifies and pursues leads and sales opportunities in a timely manner from all channels: marketing, referrals, and existing accounts.
- Able to thoroughly identify each prospect’s needs and requirements using a consultative sales approach.
- Sell to existing and new clients and mange the whole sales cycle
- Initiates self-development activities to learn and effectively communicate the advantages, value proposition and differences of OZ offerings.
- Able to orchestrate and collaborate with OZ’s management and practice leaders to develop an effective solution that addresses client requirements.
- Able to develop and communicate professional presentations and proposals for prospects and clients including pricing.
- Strong negotiator with excellent closing skills.
- Experienced using CRM or other sales automation tools for managing clients, prospects, and opportunity pipeline.
Summary: Responsible for driving client sales for OZ’s offerings and professional services. Responsible for generating leads, managing company generated leads, and working with managed partners. Manage opportunities, accounts and be a relentless networker. Works closely with sales, marketing, and technical leaders to formulate successful sales/business development strategies and execute against them. Must be able to manage the sales process, including asking the right questions, investigating and articulating client needs, documenting client needs/wants, and working with the practice/offering leaders to develop and present a differentiated and compelling solution to the client.