Join the OZ team of Digital Consulting Wizards Helping our Clients be Magic in Customer Experience (CX).
We take pride in making OZ a vibrant, rewarding place to work. The future is about innovation of bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration in the workplace.
You will work with the best and the brightest from around the world to share the future and your career.
Summary: The Xamarin developer is responsible for developing applications for devices powered by the Android and iOS operating system. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features. Work on bug fixing and improving application performance. This role may be involved in actively mentoring junior team members and play an active role in addressing or helping the team with critical issues/escalation.
- Design and development applications using Xamarin Framework
- Develop prototypes and create robust high-volume production applications
- Build internal systems and support business needs with your domain expertise.
- Designing for optimal code in terms of performance and size.
- Work closely with Architect, Principal Developers, Managers and Business users to build Logistics and delivery applications.
- Broad and Deep Technical Design / Development skills in mobile application space.
- Forms, Xamarin.iOS and Xamarin.Android
- MVVM Pattern
- API Rest implementations.
- Good spoken and written English is required.
- Understands and follows project and software development methodologies and processes, including Scrum
One or more of these capabilities are desirable:
- Multiple OS knowledge: Android, iOS, Mac OS, Windows.
- Unix terminal usage.
- Apple certificates and provisioning profiles.