Join the OZ team of Digital Consulting Wizards Helping our Clients be Magic in Customer Experience (CX).
We take pride in making OZ a vibrant, rewarding place to work. The future is about innovation of bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration in the workplace.
You will work with the best and the brightest from around the world to share the future and your career.
Quality Control/Quality Assurance
Summary: QC/QA person must be able to design testing strategies for give a correct coverage to the requirements, develop test plans, write and execute test cases, report bugs and give them follow up. Work closely to the development team and clients to ensure the high quality of the final product being a Defensor of the Quality Control, helping to rethink and improve processes and metrics.
- Plans, designs, implements, executes, and reports the end-to-end testing for any given requirement independently.
- Works closely with the technical team and product teams to triage and resolve issues quickly and efficiently
- Collaborates with the development team and business partners to ensure successful delivery and best-in-class customer experience
- Contributes to optimization of best test standards and technology by researching new tools, techniques, and design patterns to improve end product quality
- Isolates, replicates, reports defects, verifies defect fixes, strives to reduce technical debt
- Design and write test plans, test cases, bugs, reports.
- Execute Regressions periodically.
- As part of Agile scrum team, reads and interprets technical documents and requirements, and constantly identifies potential candidates for automation that fit overall test strategy
- Experience in manual testing
- Experience using Jira, TFS or similar.
- Experience on Mobile testing. (iOS and Android)
- Knowledge in writing technical documentation, defect, issues and reports.
- Deep understanding of end-to-end quality
- Ability to work across various time zones
One or more of these capabilities are desirable:
- Experience working in an Agile / Scrum environment.
- Knowledge on SQL.
- Promotes testing best practices and culture of quality across teams. Strong supporter of test-driven development.
- Experience in Automated Testing (Selenium, Appium or similar)
- Knowledge in the use of a version control system as Git.