Join the OZ team of Digital Consulting Wizards Helping our Clients be Magic in Customer Experience (CX).
We take pride in making OZ a vibrant, rewarding place to work. The future is about innovation of bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration in the workplace.
You will work with the best and the brightest from around the world to share the future and your career.
Summary: The Unity developer is responsible for developing applications for devices powered by Unity. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features. Work on bug fixing and improving application performance. This role may be involved in actively mentoring junior team members and play an active role in addressing or helping the team with critical issues/escalation.
- Prototype, design, and implement new features in Unity for iOS, Windows and Android.
- Write clean, testable, and well documented code in C#
- Broad and deep Technical Design / Development skills in AR-VR-MR application space.
- Design for optimal code in terms of performance and size.
- Work closely with Architect, Technical Lead, Managers and Business users to build and delivery applications.
- Work collaboratively with artists and other programmers on the team to create powerful & enjoyable features
- Excellent knowledge of Unity, including experience with scripting, textures, animation, GUI styles, and user session management
- Familiarity with level design and planning
- Experience with mobile and console development
- Experience optimizing memory and space usage for support of older hardware
- Experience with 3D is a plus
- Prior experience with a well-known mobile title or AAA titles are a significant asset
- Ability to constantly learn and stay in touch with evolving game standards and development technologies
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Familiarity with current design and architectural patterns
- Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
- Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient knowledge of code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial)
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills