Join the OZ team of Digital Consulting Wizards Helping our Clients be Magic in Customer Experience (CX).
We take pride in making OZ a vibrant, rewarding place to work. The future is about innovation of bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration in the workplace.
You will work with the best and the brightest from around the world to share the future and your career.
Summary: We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our expanding team. This position will work closely with IT, development, as well as other technology stakeholders to maintain, develop, and support the infrastructure.
Devops Engineers are IT professionals who collaborate with software developers, system operators and other IT staff members to manage code releases. They cross and merge the barriers that exist between software development, testing and operations teams and keep existing networks in mind as they design, plan and test.
- Establish configuration management, automate infrastructure, implement continuous integration, and train the team in DevOps best practices to achieve a continuously deployable system.
- Perform root cause analysis for production errors.
- Investigate and resolve technical issues.
- Install and Maintain Realm Databases.
- Knowledge of one cloud platform (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Good hands-on knowledge of Configuration Management and Deployment tools like – Puppet, Ansible, Chef, Terraform etc.
- Proficient in scripting, Git and Git workflows
- Experience in developing Continuous Integration/ Continuous Delivery pipelines (CI/ CD)
One or more of these capabilities are desirable: