Join the OZ team of Digital Consulting Wizards Helping our Clients be Magic in Customer Experience (CX).
We take pride in making OZ a vibrant, rewarding place to work. The future is about innovation of bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration in the workplace.
You will work with the best and the brightest from around the world to share the future and your career.
Full Stack Developer Consultant
Summary: We are looking for an amazingly talented Full Stack Developer Consultant to join the OZ Design Thinking Practice team. As a Full Stack Software developer, you will engage with other consultants to discover the needs of the client being proficient across the frontend and backend development stuffs, including any associated areas such as database design/management. You will be responsible for the complete lifecycle of the software you create, including development, testing, and support. This role will be actively involved mentoring junior team members and play an active role in addressing or helping the team with critical issues/escalation. You must to be the consultant that others can count on; you are technical, you attack every problem with enthusiasm; you remove hurdles. You are a self-starter, team player, have the hunger to venture quickly into unknown areas and code and make the system work.
You need to have a hunger to work across technologies and industries and approaches to be successful in this role. You are someone who needs to be constantly learning new approaches, technologies, and interfaces. We are looking for true consultants who understand the importance of delivering solutions for clients.
- Advocate for the user experience, and in turn user interface implementation
- As an individual contributor, responsible for participating in all aspects of software development life cycle including estimating, technical design, implementation, documentation and post implementation application support.
- Mentoring junior members of the team, review their code, actively contribute to team standards and engage in collaborative professional culture.
- Collaborate closely with business leaders and engineering teams to enhance and extend our technology stack.
- Demonstrate contagious motivation to build best-of-breed software, and advocate for best practices in UI, RESTful API and mobile development.
- Excel in at least one backend technology (c# / Java / node.js) as well as database design and implementation.
- Hold more than just a basic understanding of managing relevant infrastructure.
- Frequently deliver high quality code into production using continuous delivery tools and strategies
- Embrace agile methodologies and the advantages it brings to communication, flexibility, and delivering working code.
- Strong debugging, problem solving and investigative skills.
- Work closely with other Developers, Managers and Business users to build and deliver applications.
- Healthcare, Life Sciences, Pharmaceuticals, Travel & Hospitality industry experience a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or systems engineering
- 2+ years of experience developing across a full-stack: web server, relational database, and client-side/front-end, API developments and mobile development.
- Not exclusively but with expertise in C# / Java, SQL, HTML, CSS, Angular, TypeScript, React, React Native
- Deep understanding of object-oriented programming and design principles
- Understanding of testing, continuous integration, build, deployment & continuous monitoring
- Experience scaling web applications and optimizing applications for performance
- Understanding of UI/UX design to provide intuitive applications
- Great creative and innovative problem-solving skills
- Initiative and the ability to work independently, collaborate within a team and guide them
- Fluent spoken and written English is required. Spoken and written Spanish is a plus.
- Understands and follows project and software development methodologies and processes, Scrum knowledge is desirable.