Join the OZ team of Digital Consulting Wizards Helping our Clients be Magic in Customer Experience (CX).
We take pride in making OZ a vibrant, rewarding place to work. The future is about innovation of bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration in the workplace.
You will work with the best and the brightest from around the world to share the future and your career.
Senior Consultant – Quality Assurance Analyst or Engineer
Summary: We are looking for a seasoned Quality Assurance Analyst/Engineer – Senior Consultant interested in joining our consulting practice. You will be responsible for driving quality into our consulting projects and teams. You will be responsible for client satisfaction and be strong team player with a commitment to perfection.
You need to have a hunger to work across processes/methodologies, technologies, industries and approaches to be successful in this role. We are looking for true consultants who understand the importance of delivering solutions for clients.
- Lead 1 or more concurrent consulting projects, with a focus on the quality assurance aspects needed on software engineering teams
- Lead, plan and execute QA processes, including both manual and automated testing
- Work within a Scrum/Agile methodology
- Ensure that schedules and budgets are met while testing the software solutions being built
- Excels at managing the quality assurance software development processes and procedures
- Experienced with review and analysis of requirements, design documents, and development efforts in order to develop and execute test plans and test cases
- Perform web/mobile/cloud/analytics/database testing
- Executes test cases, check and document results to ensure the system’s technical and functional requirements are met
- Record defects, providing enough detail to allow developers to reproduce and correct. Verify fixes, document test results and report findings
- Build and run automated test scenarios
- Coordinate UAT with business users
- Awareness and experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games
- Applicable knowledge of the technologies used by the team.
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills
- Work with offshore, nearshore and distributed teams
- Will require travel at client sites for QA and other related tasks for delivery.
- Act as a key contributor to the execution of our consulting engagements; acts as one or more of the following functions: architect, senior software engineer, senior business analyst, project manager, client liaison, engagement manager, and/or technology team lead on delivery projects, and contributes to the success of the Practice
- Being multi-faceted across multiple disciplines will help with consultant’s utilization
- Has the desire to grow in their skills to elevate themselves to Manager, Senior, Manager and Director consulting levels
- Expected to demonstrate leadership/ strategies for testing team improvement (Senior Agile Expert & Consultant)
- Analyzes issues and problem solves to successful resolution
- Writes and speaks English fluently
- Brings strong consulting/professional services skills and experience to the organization
- Participates and leads various pre-sales activities as required: demos, solution analysis, proposal authorship, presentation preparation/delivery
- Excels in an environment with planning and accountability; Completes annual and quarterly OKRs and monitors them on a bi-weekly basis with manager
- Mentors Consultants to contribute to their success
- 5+ Years as Quality Assurance Analyst/Engineer with a focus on web and mobile applications
- Understand fundamentals of iterative development, Agile & Waterfall Project methodologies
- Understand other development processes and methodologies and can leverage other techniques to provide value to the team/enterprise
- Previous digital marketing/ ecommerce background is highly desired
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) – required
- Certified Scrum Profession (CSP) – preferred
- PMP Certified – preferred
- ISTQB Certification – preferred