Join the OZ team of Digital Consulting Wizards Helping our Clients be Magic in Customer Experience (CX).
We take pride in making OZ a vibrant, rewarding place to work. The future is about innovation of bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration in the workplace.
You will work with the best and the brightest from around the world to share the future and your career.
Senior Consultant – Scrum Master
Summary: We are looking for a seasoned Scrum Master – Senior Consultant interested in joining our consulting practice. You will be responsible for managing and leading consulting projects and teams. You will be responsible for client satisfaction and be strong team player with a commitment to perfection.
You need to have a hunger to work across processes/methodologies, technologies, industries and approaches to be successful in this role. We are looking for true consultants who understand the importance of delivering solutions for clients.
- Lead 1 or more concurrent consulting projects, with a focus on software engineering teams
- Plan and direct the project team’s adherence to Scrum/Agile methodology, client control and internal communications (including project status reporting)
- Ensure that schedules and budgets are met while documenting business requirements, managing the product backlog
- Awareness and experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games.
- Applicable knowledge of the technologies used by the team.
- Applys a wide variety of well-documented patterns and techniques for filling in any gaps left in the Scrum approach
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills
- Work with offshore, nearshore and distributed teams
- Will require travel at client sites for project management and other related tasks for delivery.
- Act as a key contributor to the execution of our consulting engagements; acts as one or more of the following functions: architect, senior software engineer, senior business analyst, project manager, client liaison, engagement manager, and/or technology team lead on delivery projects, and contributes to the success of the Practice
- Being multi-faceted across multiple disciplines will help with consultant’s utilization
- Has heavy client-facing responsibilities, to provide technical expertise and technology roadmap and guidance to clients
- Has the desire to grow in their skills to elevate themselves to Manager, Senior, Manager and Director consulting levels
- Expected to demonstrate leadership/ strategies for agile team improvement (Senior Agile Expert & Consultant)
- Facilitates commitments to delivery made by a development team
- Trains candidates for scrum certifications and coach other scrum teams
- Analyzes issues and problem solves to successful resolution
- Manages budget and project financials
- Writes and speaks English fluently
- Brings strong consulting/professional services skills and experience to the organization
- Manages vendors
- Participates and leads various pre-sales activities as required: demos, solution analysis, proposal authorship, presentation preparation/delivery
- Excels in an environment with planning and accountability; Completes annual and quarterly OKRs and monitors them on a bi-weekly basis with manager
- Mentors Consultants to contribute to their success
- 5+ Years as Scrum Master on Agile Projects
- Understand fundamentals of iterative development, Agile & Waterfall Project methodologies
- Knowledge of other Agile approaches: XP, Kanban, Crystal, FDD, etc.
- Understand other development processes and methodologies and can leverage other techniques to provide value to the team/enterprise
- Excels at managing the software development processes and procedures
- Previous digital marketing/ ecommerce background is highly desired
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) – required
- Certified Scrum Profession (CSP) – preferred
- PMP Certified – preferred