Scrum Master – Consultant / Senior Consultant
Summary: We are looking for a seasoned Scrum Master interested in joining our consulting practice. You will be responsible for managing and leading consulting projects and teams. You will be responsible for client satisfaction and be strong team player with a commitment to perfection.
You need to have a hunger to work across processes/methodologies, technologies, industries and approaches to be successful in this role. We are looking for true consultants who understand the importance of delivering solutions for clients.
Experience and Responsibilities:
1. 3+ Years as Scrum Master on Agile Projects
2. 5+ years of relevant software development experience (Developer/BA/QA)
3. Strong understanding of iterative development, Agile & Waterfall Project methodologies
4. Knowledge of other Agile approaches: XP, Kanban, TDD, FDD, etc.
5. Understand other development processes and methodologies and can leverage other techniques to provide value to the team/enterprise
6. Lead 1 or more concurrent consulting projects, with a focus on managing the software development processes and procedures
7. Plan and direct the project team’s adherence to Scrum/Agile methodology, client control and internal communications (including project status reporting)
8. Ensure that schedules and budgets are met while documenting business requirements, managing the product backlog
9. Excellent communication and mentoring skills
10. Work with offshore, nearshore and distributed (virtual) teams
11. Applies a wide variety of well-documented patterns and techniques for filling in any gaps left in the Scrum approach
12. Will require travel at client sites for project management and other related tasks for delivery.
13. Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or Professional Scrum Master (PSM I) – required
14. Higher level project management (PMI) and Scrum Master certifications – nice to have