Summary: We are looking for a Business Intelligence (BI) Developer with background as SQL Developer and deliver, extract, transform and load (ETL) applications to support business and production support needs.
• Develop and maintain SQL code and SSIS packages.
• Analyze data and solve new and existing business issues.
• Reviewing query performance and optimizing code.
• Provide production level support.
• Fully document all processes that are being created.
• Upper intermediate English level, good verbal and written communications skills.
• Intermediate to high level experience with SQL.
• Intermediate to high level experience with ETL using Microsoft SQL Server Integration Service.
• Experience and background in one of the following Data bases: Oracle, DB2 or MS SQL Server.
• Team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Able to effectively follow best practices, development guidelines and standards.
• Ability to understand complex technical concepts.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Attention to quality and detail.
• Motivated, enthusiastic individual with ability to work on own initiative.
• Bachelor’s degree in information science or related field is a plus.
• knowledge in one of the following domains is a plus: Prescriptive and Predictive Analytics, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Data Science, Information Management, Big Data or IoT.