Android Wearable Developer
August 11, 2019
Summary: We are looking for an Android wearable developer responsible for developing applications to run on wearable technology such as smartwatches. Experience working with portable devices and their variety of user inputs and sensors is required. This role will collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features. Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Designing and developing advanced applications for Android wearables devices.
- Using Bluetooth, ANT+ and other NFC technologies, develop applications which interface with peripherals.
- Bug fixing and improving application performance
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Proven working experience in Android app development
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
One or more of these capabilities are desirable:
- Apache Cordova
Apply for That Position
Please fill out the information as accurate as possible.