Automation Quality Engineer
August 11, 2019
Summary: Automation Quality Engineer must able to design testing strategies to give a correct coverage to the requirements determining what must be automated, this role must implement a testing automated solution and develop related test plans, write and execute test cases, report bugs and give them follow up. Work closely to the development team and clients to ensure the high quality of the final product being a Defensor of the Quality Control, helping to rethink and improve processes and metrics.
- Plans, designs, implements, executes and reports the end-to-end testing for any given requirement independently.
- Works closely with the technical team and product teams to triage and resolve issues quickly and efficiently.
- Collaborates with the development team and business partners to ensure successful delivery and best-in-class customer experience.
- Contributes to the optimization of best test standards and technology by researching new tools, techniques, and design patterns to improve end-product quality.
- Isolates, replicates, reports defect, verifies defect fixes, strives to reduce technical debt.
- Design and write test plans, test cases, bugs, reports.
- Execute Regressions periodically.
- As part of an Agile scrum team, reads and interprets technical documents and requirements, and constantly identifies potential candidates for automation that fit overall test strategy.
- Build an automated solution for testing.
- Experience in Automated Testing.
- Experience in manual testing.
- Experience using Jira, TFS or similar.
- Experience on Mobile testing. (iOS and Android).
- Knowledge in writing technical documentation, defect, issues, and reports.
- Deep understanding of end-to-end quality.
- Ability to work across various time zones.
- Knowledge in SQL.
One or more of these capabilities are desirable:
- Experience working in an Agile / Scrum environment.
- Promotes testing best practices and culture of quality across teams. Strong supporter of test-driven development.
Apply for That Position
Please fill out the information as accurate as possible.