Cloud & DevOps Engineering Consultant
Summary: We are looking for a Cloud DevOps Engineer to join our expanding team. This position will work closely with IT, development, as well as other technology stakeholders to maintain, develop, and support the infrastructure.
Cloud DevOps Engineers are IT professionals who collaborate with software developers, system operators and other IT staff members to manage code releases. They cross and merge the barriers that exist between software development, testing and operations teams and keep existing networks in mind as they design, plan and test. A hunger to grow and the ability to work in a true and real consulting environment is key as this opportunity will offer the chance to make a name for yourself across the industry.
Strategy and Management
- Ability to interact with project team members and OZ team leaders to deliver solutions that transform OZ’s customers’ experience, unlock insightful insights, and drive powerful business outcomes
- Able to effectively follow best practices, development guidelines and standards
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable making operational decisions and reporting results in a fast-paced growth environment
- Good presentations skills with the ability to communicate and persuade team members
- Ability to understand technical requirements and translate them into work products.
- Establish configuration management, automate infrastructure, implement continuous integration, and train the team in DevOps best practices to achieve a continuously deployable system.
- Perform root cause analysis for production errors.
- Investigate and resolve technical issues.
- Install and Maintain Realm Databases
- Contribute to work product estimates
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, information systems, or related fields
- 2+ years of experience on a similar position
- Certification as AWS Solutions Architect is a plus
- AWS DevOps Engineer
- Experience with AWS services such as EC2, S3, EFS, Data Pipeline, RDS, Route 53
- Experience with Docker / Kubernetes & AWS EKS
- Able to automate application build processes
- Administration experience on Ubuntu and other Linux distros.
- Understanding of Application clustering / load balancing / high availability concepts and technologies
- Experience designing/building/maintaining continuous delivery pipelines (CI/ CD)
- Experience with dashboard, log management and monitoring tools.
- Strong network and operations skills
- Good hands-on knowledge of Configuration Management and Deployment tools like – Puppet, Ansible, Chef, Terraform etc.
- Proficient in scripting, Git and Git workflows
- Fluent English – Spanish
Apply for This Position
Please fill out the information as accurate as possible.