Data Integration Consultant
Summary: We are looking for an Analytics Consultant with sound experience in the development of data integration solutions. SQL and working knowledge of Data Integration techniques necessary (ETL, Replication, Profiling) to support business needs.
- Develop and maintain SQL code and SSIS packages.
- Analyze data and solve new and existing business issues.
- Reviewing query performance and optimizing code.
- Provide production level support.
- Fully document all processes that are being created.
- Upper intermediate English level, good verbal and written communications skills.
- Intermediate to high level experience with SQL.
- Intermediate to high level experience with ETL using Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services. Working knowledge of AWS Glue, Apache Kafka, Jasperfsoft, Azure DW a plus.
- Experience and background in one of the following Data bases: Oracle, DB2 or MS SQL Server. Working knowledge of Hadoop/Data Lakes a plus.
- Team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to effectively follow best practices, development guidelines and standards.
- Ability to understand complex technical concepts.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Attention to quality and detail.
- Motivated, enthusiastic individual with ability to work on own initiative.
- Bachelor’s degree in information science or related field is a plus.
- Knowledge in one of the following domains is a plus: Prescriptive and Predictive Analytics, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Data Science, Information Management, Big Data or IoT.
Apply for This Position
Please fill out the information as accurate as possible.