Full Stack Java Developer
August 11, 2019
Summary: As a Full Stack Software Developer, you will engage with other consultants to discover the needs of the client being proficient across the frontend and backend development stuff, including any associated areas such as database design/management. You will be responsible for the complete lifecycle of the software you create, including development, testing, and support. This role will be actively involved in mentoring junior team members and play an active role in addressing or helping the team with critical issues/escalation. You must be the consultant that others can count on; you are technical, you attack every problem with enthusiasm; you remove hurdles. You are a self-starter, team player, have the hunger to venture quickly into unknown areas and code and make the system work.
- As an individual contributor, responsible for participating in all aspects of the software development life cycle including estimating, technical design, implementation, documentation, and post-implementation application support.
- Mentoring junior members of the team, review their code, actively contribute to team standards and engage in collaborative professional culture.
- Expertise in JAVA platform and Angular as a frontend but expertise in SQL, HTML, CSS, TypeScript.
- Demonstrate contagious motivation for software development and advocate for best practices.
- Embrace agile methodologies and the advantages it brings to communication, flexibility, and delivering working code.
- Strong debugging, problem-solving and investigative skills.
- Work closely with other Developers, Managers and Business users to build and deliver applications.
- Actively participation during grooming sessions, planning and retrospective meetings. Speak-your-mind attitude will be really appreciated.
- Collaborate with business analysts and quality control engineers to write test cases using behavior-driven development techniques.
- Good spoken and written English is required.
- Deep understanding of object-oriented programming and design principles.
- Understanding of testing, continuous integration, build, deployment & continuous monitoring.
- Experience scaling web applications and optimizing applications for performance.
- Understanding of UI/UX design to provide intuitive applications.
- Great creative and innovative problem-solving skills.
- Initiative and the ability to work independently, collaborate within a team and guide them.
- Understands and follows project and software development methodologies and processes, Scrum knowledge is desirable.
Apply for That Position
Please fill out the information as accurate as possible.