In this position, they will work closely with the Marketing department to create great visual assets for OZ’s various campaigns such as infographics, GIFs, social media posts. This position will also work closely with the Client Partners and their teams to create impactful professional and effective PowerPoint presentations that are worthy of presenting to the C-Suiteand prospects and clients. This individual, as a part of the Marketing team, will be assisting with design elements for promotional materials, email templates, web landing pages, infographics, and other graphical requirements of the Marketing team.
This position will reside in Rosario, Argentina, and report to the Marketing leader in Fort Lauderdale, FL. This employee must have a deep understanding of design and have the discipline to adhere to corporate design elements in the creation of all OZ related sales and marketing materials. They will be called on from time to time to assist in designing various materials for other areas of OZ.
The graphic designer will create visual communications to convey messages in an effective and aesthetically pleasing manner. This incorporates several tasks and responsibilities.
- Design high-level PowerPoint presentations, web pages, brochures, event backdrops, email templates, landing pages, advertisements, social media posts and other communication materials.
- Create these materials using technology, including computer software programs. Adobe’s Creative Suite—including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and more. These arestandard in the industry and OZ expects the designer to be proficient with these programs.
- Meet with internal clients to gain an understanding of what they want their proposed communications to look like. Create or incorporate illustrations, pictures, and designs to reflect the desired theme and tone of the communications.
- Select font styles and sizes to enhance the readability of OZ’s graphical assets.
- Produce drafts to be reviewed by internal clients and Client Partners and make revisionsbased on the feedback received.
- Review final productions for errors and ensure that final prints reflect client specifications.
- Will be instrumental in assisting with PowerPoint presentations for senior-level RFP’s.
We are looking for an experienced graphic designer with the attributes referenced above.
- Education: bachelor’s degree with a major or concentration in graphic design, either at a traditional college or an art institute.
Graphic Designer Skills & Competencies:
- This individual must have the following Graphic Design skills: creativity, communication, typography, technology, and time management
- This individual must be able to confer advice and suggestions from clients, as well as understand what they want.
- Ability to articulate ideas to clients, internal peers, and have strong presentation and writing skills.
- Ability to communicate by phone, email, and Skype or Microsoft Teams.
- Customer service
- Establishing rapport
- Interpreting artwork for consumption
- Understanding clients’ artistic preferences
- Active listening
- Receiving constructive criticism about artwork
- Verbal communication
- Written communication
- Understands and respects deadlines with the understanding that sometimes things come up at the last minute.
- Ability to listen to the needs of internal clients and convey persuasive solutions.
- Ability to juggle several projects almost simultaneously.
- Collaborate and get along with others when they work as part of a design team.
- Knowledge of both typography and color theory is critical (Pantone, Hex, RGB colors).
- Knowledge of vectorial design
- Adobe Acrobat
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Photoshop
- Photo Editing
- Ability to vision and create a brand standard stable of deliverables and to enforce brand standards globally.
- Applicant must submit a portfolio of work to be considered.