August 20, 2019
Summary: As an iOS developer, you will engage with other consultants to develop applications for iOS devices including mobile phones and tablets. You will be responsible for the complete lifecycle of the software you create, including development, testing, and support as well as their integration with backend services. You must be the consultant that others can count on; you are technical, you attack every problem with enthusiasm; you remove hurdles. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, well design applications and the creation of quality products is essential.
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Embrace agile methodologies and the advantages it brings to communication, flexibility, and delivering working code.
- As an individual contributor, responsible for participating in all aspects of software development life cycle including estimating, technical design, implementation, documentation, and post-implementation application support.
- Work closely with other Developers, Managers and Business users to build and deliver applications.
- Mentoring junior members of the team, review their code, actively contribute to team standards and engage in collaborative professional culture.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or systems engineering
- 3+ years of experience developing across mobiles platforms integrating with different APIs.
- Proficient in Swift or Objective-C and Cocoa Touch.
- Experience with iOS frameworks (Core Data, Core Animation, etc.) as well as offline storage, threading and performance tuning.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
- Proficient understanding of Git, familiarity with continuous integration
- Deep understanding of object-oriented programming and design principles
- Great creative and innovative problem-solving skills
- Initiative and the ability to work independently, collaborate within a team and guide them
- Good spoken and written English is required.
- Understands and follows project and software development methodologies and processes, Scrum knowledge is desirable.
Apply for That Position
Please fill out the information as accurate as possible.