- As an individual contributor, responsible for participating in all aspects of software development life cycle including estimating, technical design, implementation, documentation and post implementation application support.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of proposed solutions
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Mentoring junior members of the team, review their code, actively contribute to team standards and engage in collaborative professional culture.
- Collaborate closely with business leaders and engineering teams to enhance and extend our technology stack.
- Responsible for defining, enhancing and implementing software architecture.
- Demonstrate contagious motivation to build best-of-breed software, and advocate for best practices in design of software, componentization, RESTful API integration, testing techniques.
- Frequently deliver high quality code into production using continuous delivery tools and strategies
- Embrace agile methodologies and the advantages it brings to communication, flexibility, and delivering working code.
- Strong debugging, problem solving and investigative skills.
- Work closely with other developers, managers and business users to build and deliver applications.
- Bachelor’s degree or studying a computer science or systems engineering related career
- 5+ years of development experience.
- Good knowledge of frontend technologies
- Expertise in Node.js frameworks like Express.js, Hapi.js, Koa.js, Total.js, Sails.js, Meteor.js, Mean.js, Mojito.
- Proficient in writing Restful API. Knowledge of technologies like StrongLoop, LoopBack, Actionhero.js, Socket.io, Percolator, Frisby.js.
- Expertise in Java, C# and other backend languages and frameworks is a plus
- Expert in Git and npm usage
- Deep understanding of object-oriented programming and design principles. Good understanding of functional programming.
- Great creative and innovative problem-solving skills
- Initiative and the ability to work independently, collaborate within a team and guide them
- Good spoken and written English is required.
- Understands and follows project and software development methodologies and processes, good grasp of the Scrum methodology.
Apply for This Position
Please fill out the information as accurate as possible.