The consultant must able to design testing strategies for give a correct coverageto the requirements determining how the test must be conducted, this role mustdevelop the test plan, write and execute test cases, report bugs and give themfollow up. Work closely to the development team and clients to ensure the highquality of the final product being a Defensor of the Quality Control, helping torethink and improve processes and metrics.
- Plans, designs, implements, executes, and reports the end-to-end testing for any given requirement independently.
- Works closely with the technical team and product teams to triage and resolve issues quickly and efficiently
- Collaborates with the development team and business partners to ensure successful delivery and best-in-class customer experience
- Contributes to optimization of best test standards and technology by researching new tools, techniques, and design patterns to improve end product quality
- Isolates, replicates, reports defect, verifies defect fixes, strives to reduce technical debt
- Design and write test plans, test cases, bugs, reports.
- Execute Regressions periodically.
- As part of Agile scrum team, reads and interprets technical documents and requirements, and constantly identifies potential candidates for automation that fit overall test strategy
- Build an automated solution for testing.
- Experience working in an Agile / Scrum environment.
- Experience on web solutions and Mobile testing. (iOS and Android)
- Experience using Jira, TFS or similar.
- Knowledge in writing technical documentation, defect, issues and reports.
- Deep understanding of end-to-end quality
- Ability to work across various time zones
- Experience in Automated Testing
- Knowledge on SQL.
- Promotes testing best practices and culture of quality across teams. Strong supporter of test-driven development.
- test-driven development.