React Native Developer
Summary: We are looking for a React Native developer interested in building performant mobile apps on both the OS and Android platforms. You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
- Designing and developing advanced applications for Mobile platforms.
- Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Translate Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Designs and wireframes into high quality code.
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms (Android / iOS)
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage.
- Good spoken and written English is required.
One or more of these capabilities are desirable:
- Experience working in an Agile / Scrum environment.
- Knowledge on SQL.
- Other mobile frameworks/Languages
- Experience with automated testing suites