Marketing Analytics – Senior Consultant
Summary: This position presents a mid-level Marketing Analytics role associated with the delivery of Customer Experience (CX) solutions to OZ clients. This role is responsible for the design and development of Martech and AdTech artifacts in support of CX solutions. It works closely with practice leaders, OZ consultants, and client project team members.
You’ll be yourself at work working with state-of-the-art technology and creating a lasting impact on our clients. A hunger to succeed and the ability to work in a true and real consulting environment is key as this opportunity will offer the chance to make a name for yourself across the industry.
Strategy and Management
- Ability to interact with OZ client’s project team members, OZ team leaders and OZ development teams to deliver solutions that transform customers’ experience, unlock insightful insights, and drive powerful business outcomes
- Delivery leadership in the delivery of Marketing Analytics solutions and process improvement
- Able to effectively follow and enforce best practices, development guidelines and standards
- Strong teamwork, leadership, and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable making technical decisions, implementing analysis into strategic actions, and reporting and measuring results in a fast-paced growth environment
- Good presentations skills with the ability to communicate and persuade team members
- Ability to understand business needs and objectives and translate them into technical requirements
- Effectively work as a development project track leader, partner with and nearshore team members; monitor timely delivery and quality of work products and identify issues and risks
- Support Project Managers or Scrum Masters
- Solid understanding of data analytics tools and technologies (domains: databases, programming, visualization)
- Support creation of solution estimates
- Work as requested with Project Managers, Onsite and Nearshore Team Leads, on solution design and proposals
- 4+ years of experience in business intelligence and/or data engineering roles
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, information systems, data science, applied mathematics, statistics, or other related fields.
- Expertise in relational databases, data processing, and big data environments (Teradata, Hadoop, Oracle, AWS, BigQuery)
- Expertise in programming languages (SQL, R, Python, Hive, SPSS, Excel)
- Comfortable learning and using new programming or markup languages and tools
- Proficient with business intelligence and data visualization tools (Tableau, Power BI, Looker, Microstrategy)
- Experience working with marketing, paid media, CRM, digital, and social media data (Google Ads, YouTube, Facebook, Adobe Analytics/Omniture)
Apply for This Position
Please fill out the information as accurate as possible.