Senior Java/Android Developer
August 11, 2019
Summary: The Android developer is responsible for developing applications for devices powered by the Android operating system. Senior Android developer Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features. Work on bug fixing and improving application performance. This role may be involved in actively mentoring junior team members and play an active role in addressing or helping the team with critical issues/escalation
- Designing and developing advanced applications for the Android platform
- Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Bug fixing and improving application performance
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Java (Back-End)
- Android Developer
- Proven software development experience and Android skills development
- Proven working experience in Android app development and
- Have published at least one original Android app
- Experience with Android SDK
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
One or more of these capabilities are desirable:
- Apache Cordova
- React Native
- Framework multi-platform
- Codename One
Apply for That Position
Please fill out the information as accurate as possible.