Technical Support Engineer
Summary: As a technical support engineer you will be the first point of contact with our client from OZ side when an issue occurs in production. Your will need to analyze the reported issues trying to figure out best way to address it, in some cases it could be a temporary workaround, in other cases it could be a detailed post in order to then allow the development team to address the issue. This role will be actively involved with the client and with the development teams. You are technical, you attack every problem with enthusiasm; you remove hurdles. You are a self-starter, team player, have the hunger to venture quickly into unknown areas and code and make the system work.
- Collaborate closely with client and engineering teams to clearly understand and address the attended incidents.
- Advocate for the client experience.
- As an individual contributor, responsible for being involved in all aspects of the supported applications.
- Comprehensive understanding of various backend, front-end as well as mobile technologies
- Embrace agile methodologies and the advantages it brings to communication and flexibility.
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant development experience across a full-stack: web server, relational database, and client-side/front-end, API developments and mobile development.
- Not exclusively but with expertise in C# / Java, SQL, HTML, CSS, Angular, TypeScript, React, React Native
- Understanding of object-oriented programming and design principles.
Understanding of testing, continuous integration, build, deployment & continuous monitoring.
- Strong debugging, problem solving and investigative skills.
- Initiative and the ability to work independently, collaborate within a team and guide them.
- Good spoken and written English is required.
- Understands and follows project and software development methodologies and processes, Scrum knowledge is desirable.
Apply for This Position
Please fill out the information as accurate as possible.