You’ll be delivering clean and detailed mockups, as well as wireframes, sketches and prototypes. Having experience doing user research and be capable of designing from users’ emotions perspective it’s a plus. To be successful in this role, you are someone who needs to be constantly learning new approaches, trends, good practices and tools. We are looking for true consultants who understand the importance of delivering solutions for clients.
- Develop client strategic insights via client research techniques: quantitative, qualitative, ethnographic.
- Lead creative and business ideation sessions and workshops
- Able to – Translate experience objectives into tangible and useful products and services across digital and physical channels
- Define possible client solutions and customer experiences and help clients envision future states and value propositions
- Deliver high quality design mockups, wireframes to quickly communicate ideas, interactive nun-functional prototypes, created with relevant design tools (Adobe suite, Sketch, Balsamiq)
- Be able to coordinate with and deliver assets to developers, as well as communicate with business analysts and other roles.
- Manage multiple, concurrent client projects and drive all to success
- Have knowledge/experience in markup & styling (html/css).
- Strong teamwork, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent presentations skills with the ability to communicate decisions to clients at all levels
- Collaborate with building the Design team best practices, guidelines and strategies
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment with an entrepreneurial flavor
- Ability to work well with senior level management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – articulating and communicating information and ideas to varying audiences and in multiple written styles (persuasive, informative, narrative)
- 3+ years of overall experience, with at least 2 in a client-facing professional services role
- Strong in User Experience techniques for consulting
- Ability to express complex technical concepts in narrative terms
- Strong partnering skills and service leadership mindset