Web / Mobile Security Leader
Summary: We are looking for a Security leader to join our expanding team. This position will work closely with client, IT, development, as well as other technology stakeholders for managing the day to day activities related to the security governance of the Mobile Application and web applications developed by our teams.
Role and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with them to enhance the delivery of project’s enforcing security protocols and compliances.
- Establishes, trains, and promotes use of Secure SDLC methodology and best practices
- Supports development of technical solutions to support client’s requirements in solving system security problems. Typical focus areas include engineering solutions based on federal and industry information security policy, doctrine, and regulations. Responsibilities include secure system engineering, development and monitoring.
- Assure that every practice in the organization has the needed security measures.
- Foster understanding of business practices, looks for vulnerabilities, and provides continuous monitoring and testing across all platforms.
- Manage risks and resolves issues that could compromise security
- Collaborate in the proposal, sow definitions, etc. to early identify security and/or vulnerabilities needs.
- Work with engineers to understand impacts of vulnerabilities
- Continually work towards making improvements in the security and vulnerabilities field
- Participate in change advisory meetings to discuss release scope and/or roadblocks
- Maintains a release repository and manages key information such as build and release procedures, dependencies, and notification lists
- Researches new software development and configuration management methodologies and technologies and analyzes their application to current configuration management needs
- Selects, promotes, and drives use of security/vulnerability scanning tools/technologies across the various software development (mobile/web) projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Strongly prefer experience in assessing or building end-to-end cybersecurity solutions, including data protection solutions, security incident and event monitoring platforms, threat and vulnerability programs, security operations centers and other cybersecurity solutions. With special focused on web solutions as well as mobile application security.
- Exposure to multiple cybersecurity solutions and technologies across domains including security incident event monitoring, data loss prevention DLP, encryption, tokenization, network security management, vulnerability management, identity management, antimalware, and other solutions and technologies
- Must be conversant in security issues and vulnerability trends
- Advanced knowledge of software development lifecycle
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional work teams toward task completion
- Demonstrated effective leadership and analytical skills
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills are a must
Apply for This Position
Please fill out the information as accurate as possible.