Analytics and AI Delivery Lead
Strategy and Management
- Ability to interact with OZ client’s senior management to understand their strategic needs and serve as an adviser in defining the best way to transform Customer Experience through the use of Digital Technologies especially via predictive models and AI-based solutions.
- Ability to create original concepts, be process-oriented with experience in establishing standards, processes, and methodologies for Advanced Analytics & AI solutions.
- Demonstrate thought leadership across discipline and domains of Prescriptive and Predictive Analytics, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Data Science in the Property and Casualty industry
- Excellent at networking, relationship building (business, digital, and IT), with experience in opening, developing, managing, retaining, and significantly growing strategic accounts.
- Motivated to develop new business.
- Able to orchestrate and collaborate with OZ’s management and partners to develop an effective solution that addresses client requirements.
- Facilitate consensus and/or obtain buy-in from domain experts. Accelerate adoption of and promote adherence to guidelines/standards by engaging, teaching, training, and mentoring peers and associates.
- Strong teamwork, leadership, and interpersonal skills.
- Proven experience in forming, growing and leading a team.
- Comfortable making operational decisions, monitoring progress, and reporting results in a fast-paced growth environment.
- Excellent presentation skills with the ability to communicate and persuade client management at all levels.
- Measures and monitors implementation of Analytics and AI best practices.
- Facilitate performance reviews, identifying training and development requirements and plans.
- Ability to translate business needs and objectives into requirements and project estimates.
- Lead engagement planning; mobilize and manage engagement teams; define deliverable structure and content; facilitate buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client; direct on-time, quality delivery of work products; manage engagement economics; manage engagement risk.
- Conduct program/project reviews to identify and address business requirement support issues or roadblocks.
- Coordination of Analytics & AI team members with Project Managers and Scrum Masters.
- Strong understanding of SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, RUP, other).
- Support OZ Senior Management and Client Partners in sales activities.
- Support Analytics & AI practice leader in the management and administrative functions including budgeting, reporting (personnel utilization, project financials, project status, team management, etc.)
- Verify accurate solution estimates are provided, proposals are consistent with guidelines/standards, and potential risks have been identified. Work with Project Managers, Onsite and Nearshore Team Leads, clients, and partners on solution design and proposals.
- Proven experience working with nearshore teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in information science, statistics, mathematics, or related field. Required.
- Master’s degree in Data Analytics or Data Science. Preferred.
- 5+ years of proven experience as an Analytics, Information Manager Director, or Digital Consulting Leader with Advanced Analytics and AI technologies. 2 of which is an Analytics and AI leadership position in the Property and Casualty industry.
- +8 years Sound experience and proven delivery record of architecting and implementing enterprise-wide data and analytics solutions.
- Over 8 years of experience with SDLC / SW development processes (Agile, RUP, and Waterfall.
- Planning/Program Management and Teambuilding.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment with an entrepreneurial flavor.
- Ability to work well with senior-level management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – articulating and communicating information and ideas to varying audiences and in multiple written styles (persuasive, informative, narrative) to negotiate/gain access to information and records.
- Ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms.
- Strong partnering skills and service leadership mindset.