Design Thinking Digital Strategy Lead
August 11, 2019
Summary: This position presents a true Lead Consulting role associated with the delivery of Strategic Digital Solutions to OZ clients. This hands-on role is responsible for managing the Design Thinking process for clients from initial research through to prototype development. You will help clients set the strategic direction of their businesses, and lead the international OZ Design Thinking team to deliver incredible results. You will have a passion for following Design Thinking principles, and user-centricity is your overall focus. You enjoy complex problem solving and you can bring ideas to life both visually and creatively for clients.
A hunger to succeed and the ability to work in a true and real consulting environment is key as this opportunity will offer the chance to make a name for yourself across the industry.
- Ability to interact with OZ client’s senior management to understand their strategic needs and serve as an adviser in defining the best way to transform Customer Experience through the creation of new business models
- Develop client strategic insights via client research techniques: quantitative, qualitative, ethnographic.
- Lead creative and business ideation sessions and workshops
- Define possible client solutions and customer experiences and help clients envision future states and value propositions
- Develop future roadmaps and plans, business cases, and strategies that support OZ clients’ future business and current organizational goals
- Create client strategies that encompass all aspects of the modern digital world: digital technologies, marketing, content, commerce, mobile, and user and customer experiences
- Internal coaching and training for the international OZ Design Thinking Team
- Lead and facilitate Design Thinking and Strategic client Innovation workshops
- Collaborate across OZ teams (IoT, AI, Analytics, RPA) and understand their approaches and solutions to weave a true digital strategy for clients
- Demonstrate thought leadership through blogs, social media, presentations, conferences
- Be a key member of the business development and client management team
- Manage multiple, concurrent client projects and drive all to success
- Excellent at networking, relationship building (business, digital and IT), with experience in opening, developing, managing, retaining and significantly growing strategic accounts
- Ability to develop and maintain contact with top decision-makers at key clients; organize and lead pursuit teams; participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process; contribute to the development of proposal pricing strategies
- Strong teamwork, leadership, and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable making operational decisions, monitoring progress, and reporting results in a fast-paced growth environment
- Excellent presentations skills with the ability to communicate and persuade client management at all levels
- Mentor Design Thinking team members on best practices
- Facilitate performance reviews, identifying training and development requirements and plans
- Recognized as a digital and strategic thought-leader
- 10+ years of overall experience, with at least 5 in a client-facing professional services role
- Has led multiple Design Thinking Strategic client engagements that have led to on-going digital technology solutions
- Experience leading and delivering complex enterprise solutions and teams.
- Serving as the senior delivery resource for consulting engagements
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment with an entrepreneurial flavor
- Ability to work well with senior-level management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – articulating and communicating information and ideas to varying audiences and in multiple written styles (persuasive, informative, narrative) in order to negotiate/gain access to information and records
- Ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms
- Strong partnering skills and service leadership mindset
Apply for That Position
Please fill out the information as accurate as possible.