Director of Digital Marketing
What We’re Looking For
You are a Digital Marketing leader or a senior member of the Digital Marketing team ready to take over the top marketing leadership position. A leader who can blend strategic thinking with tactical execution and have experience driving the strategy and execution of customer acquisition through marketing channels. You are comfortable building, managing, leading, and mentoring a team of geographically dispersed digital marketers. You are a ‘roll-up your sleeve’ kind of hands-on leader who leads by example, promotes teamwork, and builds strong relationships across sales and consulting teams. You’re both right-brain and left-brain, blending a creative eye with deep analytical thinking. You’ll not just develop the campaign but help define the dashboard to measure its success. You believe in insights and facts more than opinions. You also have a result-oriented mindset and are committed to driving sales success.
As the Director of Digital Marketing, you will play a key role in company positioning, marketing campaigns, sales enablement, and partner-related marketing activities. You will support marketing of our services and solutions by collaborating closely with the sales and consulting teams, to deliver the agreed-upon high-quality leads needed to drive revenue, along with ensuring the digital marketing function adds value and helps support all areas of the business.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Drive the digital marketing strategy for our Professional Services and Solution offerings
- Develop and execute the strategy to meet yearly agreed-upon digital marketing goals including high-quality leads by cluster, organic leads, cost per lead, and more
- Drive customer acquisition across a mix of digital marketing channels, including paid search, SEO, display, paid social, native, sponsored content, etc.
- Improve digital efficiency by driving down the cost of leads, optimizing the mix of paid and organic, and improving conversion rates across the funnel
- Build the strategy to drive scale while maintaining efficiency by launching new channels to augment saturating channels, optimizing the channel mix, targeting high-value audiences, and iterating constantly to find creative ways to stay ahead of the competition
- Develop and optimize our inbound funnel scoring, routing, and conversion of leads and pipeline
- Lead daily, weekly, quarterly reporting on customer acquisition activities, including building a set of tools and reports for automated reporting
- Manage, mentor, and coach a team of geographically dispersed digital marketers
- Experience with marketing technology professional services.
- 5+ years of digital marketing experience across paid and organic channels
- 2+years of marketing technology professional services experience
- 2+ years of management experience leading customer acquisition teams
- Experience generating high quality leads for the sales team at low cost through rigorous experimentation and optimization
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience working for InsurTech services or product company
- Excellent communication skills and ability to present to executive audiences
- Exceptional analytical skills and the ability to be in the details and work with data in a highly efficient way
- Hands-on and deep organic, paid, and display channel expertise
What You’re Looking For
If you’re looking for an opportunity to work in a fast-growing market, surrounded by talented, motivated, and global colleagues who thrive on helping clients meet their most pressing business goals, we are the company for you. If you’re driven, passionate, and want to be a ’key player’ in a company’s growth, we invite you to make a difference with a company that’s defined by its employees. We want you to be bold, take risks and imagine a better way to work. We should talk if we just described you!
OZ is a 20+ years old global technology consulting, services, and solutions leader specializing in creating business-focused solutions for our clients by leveraging disruptive digital technologies and innovation.
OZ is committed to creating a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work remotely. We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You’ll enjoy our work style within an incredible culture. We’ll give you the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us and become part of a team that lives by its core values.