Internal Operations Manager
August 28, 2019
If you are experienced with running an office operation and have strong organizational skills, then we want to talk to you. We are looking for an organized, dynamic Operations Manager join our team and help grow the company.
The Internal Operations Manager will be responsible for the smooth running of the home office operation and working closely with remote locations. Coordinate and perform office administrative support functions to achieve maximum productivity and expense control. Directly participates in departmental administrative decision making. Establishes, implements, and enforces office policies and procedures. Manages a variety of general office activities by performing the following duties personally or through support employees:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee general office operations.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures for operational activities.
- Work closely with accounting regarding AR and AP functions
- Company purchasing and managing vendor relationships
- Maintenance of office equipment and supplies.
- Negotiates and maintains leasing, purchase or service contracts for equipment or other services or programs.
- Inventory control of company assets
- Liaison for professional relationships (i.e., Building Manager, Attorneys, Insurance Agent, etc.)
- New employee orientation and other human resources functions
- Participates in gathering of information and submission for Requests for Proposals (RFP) new vendor applications, renewal of existing certifications and business licenses.
- Provides weekly updates and reporting.
- Coordinates company travel arrangements.
- Directly supervises two operations staff.
- Exceptional organizational skills with great attention to detail a must
- Strong oral and written communication skills required
- Experience supervising and training staff, including organizing, prioritizing, and scheduling work assignments
- Dependable, adaptable, team player with the desire to improve and grow the company
- Must have good record keeping skills
- Ability to negotiate contracts with vendors
- Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent. Bachelor’s degree is desirable.
- Should have a minimum of three year’s work experience, including supervisory experience in a corporate environment. Human Resources experience a plus.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Internet, etc.
OZ is a global digital consulting firm specializing in leading enterprises through digital innovation. Using design thinking, analytics & AI, robotic process automation and IoT, OZ enables enterprises to offer superior customer experiences (CX). OZ is headquartered in Fort Lauderdale. To learn more, visit FollowOZ.com
OZ offers a competitive compensation package based on experience as well as a robust benefit offering including employer paid medical insurance and 401(k) with an employer match.
Apply for That Position
Please fill out the information as accurate as possible.