MuleSoft Senior Developer
Summary: We are looking for an amazingly talented MuleSoft Sr. Developer to help drive the development of the OZ integration team. The MuleSoft Sr. Developer will be responsible for the proper assessment, design, development, testing, delivery, and ongoing support of MuleSoft solutions to drive process improvements for clients. They will work alongside other OZ Subject Matter Experts to assess and prioritize new opportunities.
Location: Florida based requires travel
A hunger to succeed and the ability to work in a true and real consulting environment is key as this opportunity will offer the chance to make a name for yourself across the industry.
- Develop solutions by designing API specifications and RAML.
- Implement SOA design principles and best practices.
- Apply API-led Connectivity strategies.
- Integration with external identity providers e.g. Okta and Auth0.
- Development and management of MuleSoft API lifecycle.
- ESB and API Development and enhancements.
- Configurations and setup of MuleSoft CloudHub, On Premises, API Manager, API Proxy, Policy, SLAs, Load Balancer Configuration, VPC etc.
- Development using Anypoint Studio, Connectors, Message Queue, OAuth, Scopes, Routers, Flows and Error Handling etc.
- MUnit tests development.
- DataWeave Transformation, Mappings and Expressions.
- MuleSoft XML Module for transformations using standards such as XSLT, XPath and XQuery, or XSD.
- Experience with TFS, Maven and Jenkins.
- MuleSoft Application Packaging and Deployment Strategies
- Client handling and communication including daily standups and meetings.
- Leading offshore teams for development and QA.
- Bachelor’s or MS degree in Computer Science
- 3+ years of experience working with the MuleSoft platform is a must.
- 2+ years of development experience in Java.
- 3+ years of extensive EAI (Enterprise Application Integration), ESB (Enterprise Service Bus) and Real-Time API development experience using MuleSoft is a must.
- 3+ years of experience in Service Oriented Architecture, Integration Patterns, SOAP Web services, RESTful services and RAML.
- Florida based with Travel
- Development lead role experience is a must.
- Excellent communication skills are essential.
- Client handling experience is a must.
- MuleSoft Cloud (CloudHub, On-Premises, API Manager, API Proxy, Policy, SLAs, Load Balancer Configuration, VPC, etc.) experience is a must.
- Expertise in DataWeave Transformation, XSLT and XPath expressions and functions.
- Expertise in MUnit tests.
- Experience of using TFS, Maven and Jenkins.
- Experience of MuleSoft application packaging and deployments.
- Understanding of SQL, PL/SQL and database knowledge.
- Understanding and experience in microservices development.
- Experience in agile software development and Scrum.
Apply for This Position
Please fill out the information as accurate as possible.