Summary: We are a global digital consulting firm seeking a one of kind, multifaceted Office Manager. Our ideal candidate will be a take-charge self-starter with at least 3 years’ experience as an Office Manager. You must be a people person with a positive attitude who wants to work with the best and brightest teams from all over the world.
The Office Manager will be responsible for making sure the home office runs like a well-oiled machine and work closely with our international offices. You will strive to achieve maximum productivity and expense control and directly participate in administrative decision making.
Location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Work with accounting regarding accounts payable and receivable functions, collections
- Plan office parties and charity events
- Facilitate company purchases and manage vendor relationships
- Coordinate and book company travel arrangements.
- Maintenance of office equipment, order supplies
- Negotiates and maintains leases and office contracts
- Inventory control of company assets
- Liaison for professional relationships (i.e., Building Manager, Attorneys, Insurance Agent, etc.)
- Provides weekly updates and reporting
- Minimum of three years’ experience as an Office Manager
- Able to work in Fort Lauderdale (Cypress Creek/I-95)
- Clean driving record for local errands.
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Great attention to detail a must and must have good record keeping skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Dependable, adaptable, team player with the desire to improve and grow the company
- Ability to negotiate contracts with vendors
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Internet, etc.
Apply for This Position
Please fill out the information as accurate as possible.