Quality Assurance Analyst or Engineer – Senior Consultant
August 11, 2019
Summary: We are looking for a seasoned Quality Assurance Analyst/Engineer – Senior Consultant interested in joining our consulting practice. You will be responsible for driving quality into our consulting projects and teams. You will be responsible for client satisfaction and be a strong team player with a commitment to perfection.
You need to have a hunger to work across processes/methodologies, technologies, industries, and approaches to be successful in this role. We are looking for true consultants who understand the importance of delivering solutions for clients.
- Lead 1 or more concurrent consulting projects, with a focus on the quality assurance aspects needed on software engineering teams
- Lead, plan and execute QA processes, including both manual and automated testing
- Work within a Scrum/Agile methodology
- Ensure that schedules and budgets are met while testing the software solutions being built
- Excels at managing the quality assurance software development processes and procedures
- Experienced with review and analysis of requirements, design documents, and development efforts in order to develop and execute test plans and test cases
- Perform web/mobile/cloud/analytics/database testing
- Executes test cases, check and document results to ensure the system’s technical and functional requirements are met
- Record defects, providing enough detail to allow developers to reproduce and correct. Verify fixes, document test results and report findings
- Build and run automated test scenarios
- Coordinate UAT with business users
- Awareness and experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games
- Applicable knowledge of the technologies used by the team.
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills
- Work with offshore, nearshore and distributed teams
- Will require travel at client sites for QA and other related tasks for delivery.
- Act as a key contributor to the execution of our consulting engagements; acts as one or more of the following functions: architect, senior software engineer, senior business analyst, project manager, client liaison, engagement manager, and/or technology team lead on delivery projects, and contributes to the success of the Practice
- Being multi-faceted across multiple disciplines will help with consultant’s utilization
- Has the desire to grow in their skills to elevate themselves to Manager, Senior, Manager, and Director consulting levels
- Expected to demonstrate leadership/ strategies for testing team improvement (Senior Agile Expert & Consultant)
- Analyzes issues and solves problems to a successful resolution
- Writes and speaks English fluently
- Brings strong consulting/professional services skills and experience to the organization
- Participates and leads various pre-sales activities as required: demos, solution analysis, proposal authorship, presentation preparation/delivery
- Excels in an environment with planning and accountability; Completes annual and quarterly OKRs and monitors them on a bi-weekly basis with manager
- Mentors Consultants to contribute to their success
- 5+ Years as Quality Assurance Analyst/Engineer with a focus on web and mobile applications
- Understand the fundamentals of iterative development, Agile & Waterfall Project methodologies
- Understand other development processes and methodologies and can leverage other techniques to provide value to the team/enterprise
- Previous digital marketing/ eCommerce background is highly desired
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) – required
- Certified Scrum Profession (CSP) – preferred
- PMP Certified – preferred
- ISTQB Certification – preferred
Apply for That Position
Please fill out the information as accurate as possible.