Scrum Master – Consultant / Senior Consultant
August 11, 2019
Summary: We are looking for a seasoned Scrum Master interested in joining our consulting practice. You will be responsible for managing and leading consulting projects and teams. You will be responsible for client satisfaction and be a strong team player with a commitment to perfection.
You need to have a hunger to work across processes/methodologies, technologies, industries, and approaches to be successful in this role. We are looking for true consultants who understand the importance of delivering solutions for clients.
Experience and Responsibilities:
- 3+ Years as a Scrum Master on Agile Projects
- 5+ years of relevant software development experience (Developer/BA/QA)
- Strong understanding of iterative development, Agile & Waterfall Project methodologies
- Knowledge of other Agile approaches: XP, Kanban, TDD, FDD, etc.
- Understand other development processes and methodologies and can leverage other techniques to provide value to the team/enterprise
- Lead 1 or more concurrent consulting projects, with a focus on managing the software development processes and procedures
- Plan and direct the project team’s adherence to Scrum/Agile methodology, client control and internal communications (including project status reporting)
- Ensure that schedules and budgets are met while documenting business requirements, managing the product backlog
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills
- Work with offshore, nearshore and distributed (virtual) teams
- Applies a wide variety of well-documented patterns and techniques for filling in any gaps left in the Scrum approach
- Will require travel at client sites for project management and other related tasks for delivery.
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or Professional Scrum Master (PSM I) – required
- Higher-level project management (PMI) and Scrum Master certifications – nice to have
Apply for That Position
Please fill out the information as accurate as possible.