Senior Client Executive
August 11, 2019
Summary: This position requires a proven track record with the ability to sell professional consulting services and digital technology services. Proven ability to develop strategic account plans, build executive-level relationships – as a trusted advisor – and position and close consulting services. Minimum of five years of sales, business development, and account management experience required.
- Excellent at networking, relationship building (business, digital and IT), with experience in opening, developing, managing, retaining and significantly growing strategic accounts.
- Must be a ‘Hunter’ with the ability to target, penetrate and develop new accounts.
- Has excellent interpersonal skills and is a good listener.
- Is highly-driven, passionate and ambitious.
- Familiar with the South Florida market.
- Must be highly motivated and have a proven track record of new business development, large account complex sales, quota attainment, client management, and customer satisfaction.
- Qualifies and pursues leads and sales opportunities in a timely manner from all channels: marketing, referrals, and existing accounts.
- Able to thoroughly identify each prospect’s needs and requirements using a consultative sales approach.
- Sell to existing and new clients and manage the whole sales cycle
- Initiates self-development activities to learn and effectively communicate the advantages, value proposition, and differences of OZ offerings.
- Able to orchestrate and collaborate with OZ’s management and practice leaders to develop an effective solution that addresses client requirements.
- Able to develop and communicate professional presentations and proposals for prospects and clients including pricing.
- Strong negotiator with excellent closing skills.
- Experienced using CRM or other sales automation tools for managing clients, prospects, and opportunity pipeline.
Summary: Responsible for driving client sales for OZ’s offerings and professional services. Responsible for generating leads, the managing company generated leads, and working with managed partners. Manage opportunities, accounts and be a relentless networker. Works closely with sales, marketing, and technical leaders to formulate successful sales/business development strategies and execute against them. Must be able to manage the sales process, including asking the right questions, investigating and articulating client needs, documenting client needs/wants, and working with the practice/offering leaders to develop and present a differentiated and compelling solution to the client.
Apply for That Position
Please fill out the information as accurate as possible.