Senior Consultant – SharePoint Administrator
August 26, 2019
Summary: We are looking for a seasoned SharePoint Administrator – Senior Consultant interested in joining our consulting practice. SharePoint Administrator will need to direct and assist in the migration from SharePoint 2013 on-prem to SharePoint 2016 on-prem hybrid. The ideal candidate will have excellent SharePoint administration experience including installation and configuration of SharePoint 2016, experience with migrating from SP 2013 to SP 2016 hybrid environment and extensive experience troubleshooting SharePoint technologies. Project Management and Nintex workflow experience is desired.
You will be responsible for driving quality into our consulting projects and teams. You will be responsible for client satisfaction and be a strong team player with a commitment to perfection.
You need to have a hunger to work across processes/methodologies, technologies, industries and approaches to be successful in this role. We are looking for true consultants who understand the importance of delivering solutions for clients.
Location: Tallahassee, FL
Work Experience Required:
• Highest level of understanding of system architectures, both software and hardware components.
• Strong knowledge of system performance and tuning techniques.
• Comprehensive understanding of the interaction of system and application programs.
• Well versed in additional technologies: network, Web, system security functions.
Required Technical Experience:
• SharePoint 2013 to 2016 migration experience
• Knowledge of SharePoint 2016-SharePoint Online hybrid architecture
• Knowledge of SharePoint hybrid services and service applications
• Experience with configuring Office Online Service for SharePoint 2016
• SharePoint designer 2013, InfoPath 2013, Nintex 2013/2016
• Sharegate migration and database detach method experience
• Experience with Project Web App for SharePoint Online
• Experience with deploying SharePoint farm solutions.
• Experience with Excel Services and Performance Point Service Applications.
• Experience with SharePoint 2016 hybrid search, hybrid user profile.
• Experience with installing cumulative updates and hotfixes for SharePoint
• Experience with PowerShell scripts
• SharePoint Server and Windows server 2012/2016 Administration
• Monitoring and resolving health analyzer issues
• Monitor content databases growth and balance content databases Business Data Connections
• Navigation and Metatags (SharePoint 2016/Office 365)
Desired Technical Experience:
• Project Management experience especially related to SharePoint upgrades and migrations
• Forefront Identity Management (FIM) administration
• Experience maintaining server logs, SharePoint logs, and audit logs
• User training and documentation Microsoft Office suite
• SharePoint Governance, Security best practices, Best Practices, Knowledge Transfer.
• Knowledge of Microsoft InTune
• General Office 365 knowledge (SharePoint, Exchange, Skype)
• Knowledge of SharePoint Workflow manager
A Bachelor’s Degree with at least six (6) to eight (8) years of related experience, or equivalent combination of related education and experience.
Apply for That Position
Please fill out the information as accurate as possible.