Summary: The UiPath developer will be responsible for the proper assessment, design, development, testing, delivery, and ongoing support of automated solutions in the prescribed RPA tool to drive process improvements for clients. They will work alongside other OZ Subject Matter Experts to assess and prioritized new automation opportunities.
Location: Florida based requires travel
A hunger to succeed and the ability to work in a true and real consulting environment is key as this opportunity will offer the chance to make a name for yourself across the industry.
- Analyzing, understanding and documenting the business processes in detail where required.
Identifying and communicating the technical infrastructure requirements.
- Designing automated process solutions in accordance with standard design principles and conventions using UiPath.
- Configuring new processes and objects in an RPA tool using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand. Error and exception handling coding is supported.
- Developing and testing integrations to other systems within the workflow.
- Implementing IT best practices into workflow such as integrated monitoring and build package integration into VSTS.
- Creating and maintaining solution documentation.
- Supporting existing processes and implementing change requirements as part of a structured change control process.
- Problem-solving issues that arise in day to day running of automated bot processes and providing timely responses and solutions as required.
- Communicating with vendors on software related issues suggested improvements and participating with other users in the RPA community.
- Communicating any identified risks and issues and providing inputs to the change control process.
- Creating and documenting test procedures and scenarios for the end-to-end test phases.
- Supporting the Operational Teams during the UAT and rollout phases.
- Understanding of workflow-based logic and the ability to both understand a business process from a workflow diagram and to conceptualize it as an automated solution.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, IT, MIS or a related Analytical field.
- 3+ years of development experience with a solid understanding of programming concepts.
- 2+ years of direct experience with RPA tools.
- Understanding of HTML and experience in SQL required.
- Experience in .NET, C#, Visual Basic and macro development preferred.
- Certifications in RPA are a big plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Understanding of process design documents and technical design documents on automation space.
- Ability to improvise configuration/coding to new situations, new integrations and/or new products/interfaces within RPA tool
- Ability to build rapport, cultivate working relationships and drive collaboration across teams.
- Must be an adaptable self-starter and work with minimal supervision. Must be able to juggle multiple projects and organize time effectively.
- Go above and beyond the requirements of the job and strive to exceed expectations.
- Ability to work well with business unit SMEs, Business Analysts, vendors and end-users in cross-functional teams.
- Experience with systems development life cycle and structured programming methods (both traditional and agile), including solution design, program development, testing, documentation, training, deployment, operations, support and maintenance.
- Established track record of meeting and/or exceeding established business, project and performance goals.
- Established Track record of working on development projects and driving them to success within established timelines and budgets.
- Exposure to performance measurement, continuous improvement.
- Comfortable challenging the status quo and with proposing new concepts.
- Ability to work independently, or in groups, effectively.
- Strong communication skills.
Apply for This Position
Please fill out the information as accurate as possible.