We believe work should be innately rewarding and a team-building venture. When we work with our teammates and our clients it should be an enjoyable journey where we can learn, grow as professionals, and achieve amazing results. Our core values revolve around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping our clients achieve their business goals, leapfrog competition, and become leaders in their industry. What drives us forward is the culture of creativity combined with a disciplined approach, passion for learning & innovating, and a ‘can do’ attitude!
What We’re Looking For
We are looking for a Chief Technology Officer (CTO) to provide sound technical leadership in all aspects of our business. You will communicate with employees, stakeholders, and customers to ensure our company’s technologies are used appropriately.
Strategic thinking and strong business acumen are essential in this role. We expect you to be well-versed in current technological trends and familiar with a variety of business concepts. If you are also an excellent communicator and public speaker, we’d like to meet you.
Your primary role as a CTO is to lead our Architecture/R&D/BA/QA groups, assist the sales and the professional services team with hands-on architectural leadership and mentoring our professional services teams, and be a close collaborator to ensure that we deliver high-quality, robust, and scalable solutions.
You will be a thought-leader, with real work experience working at or with Fortune 1000 Enterprise companies and you have previous knowledge and expertise in the Insurance, Hospitality/Travel, or Health verticals.
- You should possess practical experience with digital transformation, mobile solutions development, enterprise integration, security, and building/migrating large applications and data sets to and from the cloud.
- Ideally, you were a former industry MD, CTO, CIO, or in a senior technical position with solid business fundamentals. You will be required to collaborate across multiple segments with varying stakeholders.
- From a technology perspective, you should be able to comprehend and articulate the latest architecture and technology trends, technical concepts, and architectures to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- We believe an ideal candidate has extensive experience working with functional business owners to deliver critical platforms, a strong understanding of Big Data and Analytics, Enterprise Data, experience guiding delivery teams in the implementation of quality software solutions, and exceptional communication skills
- Developing and implementing disaster and emergency recovery plans
If you are passionate about designing modern cloud services for strategic customers at the forefront of technology, you’ve come to the right place!
- Provide technical leadership to Sr level leadership to C Suite level business and technology stakeholders and OZ Digital stakeholders
- Understand the long-term business objectives and suggest technology strategies to meet those objectives by introducing innovation through strategy and execution
- Be an evangelist of the architecture blueprints to mobilize our customers to build solutions that meet our customers’ needs
- Be responsive and decisive in adjusting architecture, market conditions, and as technologies evolve
- Support the development and delivery team to translate the technical architecture into a design
- Work closely with Sales and professional services teams
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or related field
- 10+ years of experience in software architecture, application development, and micro-services
- 5+ years in Azure and/or AWS technologies. Experience architecting and deploying solutions from infrastructure, security, and application development perspective
- 3+ years of experience architecting AI /ML solutions
- 5+ years in cloud modernizations solutions including greenfield development projects
- Background in the Insurance, Hospitality/Travel, or Health industries
- Experience leading the execution of highly technical engagements including building Proof of Concepts, re-engineering applications, and delivery
- Hands-on experience in a customer-facing or pre-sales engineering capacity
- Excellent knowledge of software development methodologies, cloud-native application architecture (e.g. PaaS, Serverless, API Management), mobile and DevOps processes
- Thorough understanding of relational database design including Azure SQL Data Warehousing, BigQuery, Data Fabric, and Data Mesh.
- Hands-on experience with NoSQL databases such as Hadoop, Apache Spark, MapReduce, or MongoDB
- Prior experience in Business Consulting or working at an enterprise client is preferred
- Prior experience in Digital Transformation is preferred
What You’re Looking For
If you’re looking for an opportunity to work in a fast-growing market, surrounded by talented, motivated, and global colleagues who thrive on helping clients meet their most pressing business goals, we are the company for you. If you’re driven, passionate, and want to be a “key player” in a company’s growth, we invite you to make a difference with a company that’s defined by its employees. We want you to be bold, take risks and imagine a better way to work. We should talk if we just described you!
OZ is a 25 years old global technology consulting, services, and solutions leader specializing in creating business-focused solutions for our clients by leveraging disruptive digital technologies and innovation.
OZ is committed to creating a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work remotely. We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You’ll enjoy our work style within an incredible culture. We’ll give you the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us and become part of a team that lives by its core values.