Our Immerse Training brings together our interactive and remote collaboration platform with expert, hands-on consultant instructors who have been there and done it, and who know a thing or two about the human experience (HX), given that’s what they do. So, if your Immerse training session is about AI and Machine Learning, your instructor has developed AI/ML models for Nike, Starbucks and Amazon, not just read about them. Up your skills with our experts and make yourself indispensable.
Let us show you how OZ can help train and educate YOU!
OZ is a consulting company focused on CX, and our experts masterfully deliver highly engaging, interactive, and impactful training experiences.
- Gain verifiable and relevant skills on the latest digital technologies.
- Enjoy a personalized learning experience delivered conveniently online.
- Interact with OZ experts "live" to enhance the learning.
OZ presents relevant and timely courses on digital technologies that are transforming our world. Learn from OZ experts that are at the forefront of design thinking, data science, data integration, IoT, cloud, and artificial intelligence. You'll understand the fundamentals of these topics while acquiring real-world examples from their years of experience. Our Immerse platform will be your portal to our online courses.
The online content comes to you as you participate from your work or remote office
Get hands-on with real technical environments and complete assignments geared to enhance your learning
Gain access to the years of experience your instructor has by asking them questions
Comply with your CPE and/or organizational requirements by earning completion certificates
The topics are covered by 4 sessions of about 30 minutes each plus Q&A.
• Session 1: Introduction
• Session 2: Teams
• Session 3: Tools
• Session 4: Techniques
• Session 1: Why data?
• Session 2: Measuring and Managing
• Session 3: Iterate and Scale
• Session 1: Understanding Uncertainty
• Session 2: Applying AI & Machine Learning Algorithms
• Session 3: Presenting Predictions
• Session 1: Course Introduction: What is Big Data?
• Session 2: Introduction to Big Data and Hadoop
• Session 3: Hadoop Architecture, Distributed Storage (HDFS), and YARN
• Session 4: Distributed Processing (MapReduce)
• Session 5: Data Ingestion into Big Data Systems and ETL
• Session 6: How is it like SQL? Apache Hive
• Session 7: Unstructured DBs – Document, Graph, and more!
• Session 1: Introduction to Cloud Services
◦ What is cloud computing?
◦ History of cloud computing, its motivation, and evolution.
◦ Advantages and disadvantages of the cloud model
◦ Advantages and disadvantages of the on-premise model
◦ How can cloud computing help business agility?
• Session 2: Cloud Economics
◦ Review the cloud cost-savings framework
◦ Ways to improve your IT operation
◦ Lowering cost with AWS
◦ Four Key Areas of financial management in a cloud model
• Session 3: Overview of AWS
◦ The AWS value proposition
◦ Outline AWS products and services
◦ Explain the purpose of AWS core services
◦ Outline of the AWS Well-Architected-Framework
• Session 4: Security in the Cloud
◦ Security of the Cloud
◦ Identity and Access Management
◦ Compliance and Governance
◦ Data Protection
◦ Incident Response and Monitoring
OZ is a leading global consulting company whose services and solutions enhance Customer Experience through digital innovation.