Application Development Analyst
September 30, 2019
- Participate in weekly planning sessions for Cascade CMS, Node, and web-related change management planning, execution, and communication as directed by the Department.
- Create system designs for new websites and feature enhancements for existing websites and website components, daily, as specified in and reviewed during the weekly planning sessions as directed by the Department.
- Modify and create new Cascade Server page templates, Velocity Script/XSLT formats, workflows, data definitions, configuration sets, content types, and reports, daily, as specified in and reviewed during the weekly planning sessions as directed by the Department.
- Troubleshoot, resolve and document issues and bugs in Cascade, Node or web-related systems, daily, as specified in the work tickets assigned by the department. Tickets will be issued with due dates and must be completed within the time frame specified for a weekly audit and review as directed by the Department.
- Document coding modifications and system changes in the assigned documentation repository, daily as directed by the Department.
- Assist in the creation of training manuals, step-by-step tutorials, and interactive video modules for new website components, feature enhancements, and website modifications, daily, as specified in and reviewed during the weekly planning sessions as directed by the Department.
- The Contractor, its employees, subcontractors, and agents must always comply with all Department data security procedures and policies in the performance of this scope of work as specified in the Data Security and Confidentially document attached to the purchase order.
Mandatory Technical & Business Skills
- 3 years of experience with modifying, developing, designing, and maintaining front-end related website elements to meet design and change specifications.
- 1 year of experience in creating system documentation and training.
- 2 years of experience working with an enterprise web Content Management System (CMS).
Apply for This Position
Please fill out the information as accurate as possible.