We are excited to announce our continued sponsorship at the 2022 InsureTech Connect (ITC) from September 20th through the 22nd. You can find our team at OZ’s semi-private meeting pod, #2312, in the Exhibit Hall. This year, we are proudly sponsoring at the Bronze level and we are ready to meet with carriers and other insurtech executives.
During the event, OZ team members will meet with other insurance practitioners and discuss advances in the ever-growing industry.
OZ attendees include:
- Amjad Shamim, CEO
- Murray Izenwasser, SVP of Digital Solutions in Global Insurance Practice
- Salina Erazo, VP of Marketing
- Sam Jafri, Client Advisor
Working with insurance and insurtech professionals across a variety of technologies, we help them transform their business through digital technology, including:
- Leveraging AI-based Machine Learning to automate processes
- Creating intelligent workflows to eliminate inefficiencies (underwriting, quoting & submissions, claims processing, etc.)
- Integrating API strategies and architectures
- Implementing predictive modeling & analytics (Customer Lifetime Value, placement, price elasticity, etc.)
- Instituting OZ Ignite, a business accelerator focused on providing rapid growth
- Providing Enterprise Application Integration expertise to large businesses implementing new applications and platforms
- Developing digital, web, and mobile solutions that help drive your business
OZ is very much looking forward to being a part of this ITC community and we cannot wait to get to Las Vegas! If you are attending the 2022 ITC event, we’d love to hear from you!