We are excited to announce our continued sponsorship with NAMIC at their 127th Annual Convention in Dallas on September 18th through the 21st. Not only are we sponsoring at the Bronze level, but we are also proudly sponsoring Monday’s “Morning Cup of Joe”! Hopefully, every attendee enjoys a much-needed caffeine boost in the pre-function area at the conference.
During the event, OZ team members will meet with other insurance practitioners and discuss advances in the ever-growing industry.
OZ attendees include:
- Mark Smith, President of Global Insurance Practice
- Doug Cohen, Chief Revenue Officer
- Karina Waggoner, Client Advisor
Working with insurance and insurtech professionals across a variety of technologies, we help them transform their business through digital technology, including:
- Leveraging AI-based Machine Learning to automate processes
- Creating intelligent workflows to eliminate inefficiencies (underwriting, quoting & submissions, claims processing, etc.)
- Integrating API strategies and architectures
- Implementing predictive modeling & analytics (Customer Lifetime Value, placement, price elasticity, etc.)
- Instituting OZ Ignite, a business accelerator focused on providing rapid growth
- Providing Enterprise Application Integration expertise to large businesses implementing new applications and platforms
- Developing digital, web, and mobile solutions that help drive your business
OZ is very much looking forward to being a part of this NAMIC community and we cannot wait to get to Dallas! If you are attending the 127th Annual Convention, we’d love to hear from you!