Summary: We are looking for a Business Analyst to join the OZ design thinking practice. Having a solid knowledge of business analysis techniques and tools. Analytical traits to understanding the present state, what information is valuable to gather and analyze. Define the desired future state, think about what the optimal outcome might be given the project or business objectives he or she faces. Determine how get from the present to the desired future state. Capable of looking a client’s business, objectives and strategies from a holistic point of view, the BA will work as a consultant within a multidisciplinary team of UX/UI designers, data scientists, and developers to help our clients identify opportunities and create innovative solutions. In this role you will be charged with establishing OZ clients’ user centric experiences, helping to drive their businesses forward, supporting client Productor Owners to discover and clarify their needs. At OZ, Customer Experience is not an afterthought. It’s our only thought.
Having experience doing user research, systems analysis is a must, some technical background it’s a plus. To be successful in this role, you are someone who needs to be constantly learning new approaches, trends, good practices and tools. We are looking for true consultants who understand the importance of delivering solutions for clients.
- Discover client needs via client research, discovery techniques, surveys, design thinking.
- Developing requirements.
- Identifying problems and opportunities.
- Lead creative and business ideation sessions and workshops as well as doing presentations.
- Support developers to understand the requirements to be developed.
- Able to – from observation, interviews or any other technique, translate needs into users’.
- Define possible client solutions and help clients envision future states and value propositions
- Be able to conceptualize needs.
- Be able to coordinate with and deliver assets to developers, as well as communicate with other roles.
- Manage multiple, concurrent client projects and drive all to success.
stories to be used to create products and services across digital and physical channels.
- Strong teamwork, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent presentations skills with the ability to communicate decisions to clients at all levels.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment with an entrepreneurial flavor.
- Ability to work well with senior level management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – articulating and communicating information and ideas to varying audiences and in multiple written styles (persuasive, informative, narrative)
- 2+ years of overall experience, with at least 1 in a client-facing professional services role
- Problem solving
- Strong in business analysis tools
- Ability to conceptualize complex needs
- Strong partnering skills and service leadership mindset